How do I access my purchase?
- To access your Brings.lv purchases, login to your account and click “Downloads”.
Do I have to create an account?
- In order to complete a purchase on Brings.lv, you will need to create an account. If you are a first time customer, you will be able to create an account during the checkout process.
Legal agreements for digital products!
- When you purchase our files, you are given an unlimited use personal and commercial license. But, You may Not resell our files in any digital format.
- However you need to now that: We do NOT SELL or claim ownership over the character clipart or graphics, clipart, or characters. They belong to their respective copyright owners. Your are paying for the time spent designing this item. All copyrighted and trademarked characters and marks belong to their respective copyright and trademark holders.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment through Stripe and PayPal, trusted, and secure way to make payments over the Internet.
What is the refund policy?
- Due to the digital nature of our products, we do not offer any refunds on digital downloads. All sales are final.
What format are the items on Brings.lv?
- The file formats is SVG DXF and PNG.
What software programs can open my design?
- These files are designed to use in Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and other popular cutting software that accept these files. Before purchasing please make sure your cutting machine is compatible with any of the file formats provided.
CorelDraw 7 and 8 (the current versions of Home and Graphics Suite, respectively) are able to open SVGs without any filters. So you can open the SVG file from the File pull-down menu in Corel. The default filter for the open command is All File Formats (*.*), so you’ll be able to see SVG in the dialog box.
When will I get my points?
- Points always added to your account when payment for the order is completed.
Will my Rewards expire?
- No, they will not.
How are points earned?
- You’ll earn 1 point for every dollar you spend and there’s no limit to how many you can earn.
1 Points = 0.10 USD for a discount on a future purchase.
- From the cart and checkout pages messages will be displayed indicating the amount of points that can be earned, and encouraging the customer to apply their points to the current order.